search4infinity

Saturday, February 25, 2006

White Dreams :Second Step
The first time with her was kinda difficult like everyone's first time.She burnt my insides but gave me an awesome high,the likes of which i had never experienced before.So i started in my second time , i chose an open space this time.I was on the terrace of a building ,it was nightime the sky was filled with stars looking down upon me as if to observe what my second time would do to me.The wind actually picked up as i took her in my arms or was it my imagination.
I absorbed her into my being , iwas on fire .My senses reeled ,she recognised me and welcomed me into her deadly embrace ,filling my bland life with her colors the all pervading whitness of a corpses shroud encompassing the colours of the world in its core. I dont know what happened ,when i came out of her grasp i was back in my room dont know how i reached there.Sometime later a friend of mine comes to my room and blasts me for what i had been doing.I try to be innocent but her signs are clearly visible she had marked me.
I come to know that i was singing "Scooby Dooby Doo where are you " interspersed with "I am so high that i am flying " and i was takin steps towards the ledge of terrace.My friend god bless him had come in and dragged me away from there ,only a step had remained between the sky and me. I survived my second encounter thoroughly chastised by all.I pretended to give her up while in reality i was burning for touch again.
So ends my second fling with her .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home