search4infinity

Monday, May 15, 2006

White dreams:step 3 she gives me fever
Some people migh wonder why am i writing a blog regardin the effect of an intoxicant...people out there am not espousing or championing abuse (drugs/substance) in any way.I want people to read my stuff and realise how close i had come to darkness how close i was to loosing sanity and maybe they would be wiser and not embark on the path which i had traversed on a time .
This was my third time with her.I was pretty familiar with her but she was a coy one never revealing all her secrets .......every time was another witches brew.I had become her's body and soul ,i could hardly imagine life with her.I was listening to pink floyd's learnin to fly. An amazin track.Gradually i started gettin lost in her embrace and she darkened my world to reveal the world without being.
I opened my eyes and saw the passage of time.I saw the paint peeling off the walls and the old being replaced with the new.I was untouched by time.Time stood still for me.I got up and looked around and saw what i had always feared .............the scarred earth.She was bloddied and lay down gasping her last breaths from the various tortures we humans(??????) had inflicted on her.
Her once fruitful womb was laid bare.She lay there with the life essecnec gone from her.A tear rolled down my eye ...........not for her,for us ...our stupidity.And i came back to reality.
It was a sobering experience....i pray what i had seen that day doesnt come to pass.

7 Comments:

Blogger lightmatic said...

Indeed its that one of a kind feeling that you probably never forget....and never repeat.....
Nice blog bro..
I am linking you up.....

8:31 AM  
Blogger Monami Roy said...

ari, pagol, ppl rn't gettin u r writin bout intoxication!! they think ure talkin bout true love!!!!ki akkel...:D:D:D..ami kintu BUJHECHIIIII..ami koto buddhimoti..:P
kichu kor.
peace!
\m/...

6:57 PM  
Blogger deadlystrings said...

well nishu i really dont know if love comes only once. it came twice into my life but the confused soul i was i managed to let them slip out of my grasp...
The first time i fell in love and the second time i again fell in love ...but come to think of was any of them true love???what does true love mean???die for someone???but i think love means living for someone....dont knw am confused.thanx for commenting on my blog ..

3:49 PM  
Blogger deadlystrings said...

hey blade thanx for linkin me :D am realy glad you liked my blog.that feeling...i know what you mean such a high as never experienced before.Feel like you can touch the stars because you are floating way above ground....Its been close to year since i got unceremoniusly dumped with all the platitudes "its me,not you" still i cant forget her.
How do i forget someone who is not a part of my life but is my life.Love ,infatuation whatever....how do i get rid of it ?????

3:54 PM  
Blogger Monami Roy said...

listen, you've been tagged!!!!!
go to my blog for further details.

it's a blog thingie. and yes, you've got to tag 5 other people. of course not me, cuz i tagged u!
\m/

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Former friendship junior college Parts for chevrolets hhr

7:06 AM  
Blogger Echo said...

dissappearing into smoke ..... glad you didn't, watch that slide, some can't climb back up.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home